What to ask when playing 21 questions with a guy?
21 Questions To Ask a Guy
- What type of food do you like?
- What kind of music do you like listening to?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
- Do you like pets?
- What is your dream job?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- Do you like traveling?
- Do you like sports?
What to ask when playing 21 questions with a girl?
Here are our go-to interesting questions to ask a girl.
- What’s the craziest or most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favorite thing about this city?
- What is your biggest “pet peeve”?
- If you could relive one day from the past, which would it be and why?
What should I ask teenage guys?
Questions to Get to Know Someone Better
- If your life was a movie, what would it be called?
- What’s the last concert you went to?
- What do you wish you were really good at?
- If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Do you shower at night or in the morning?
How many people do you need to play 21 Questions game?
21 questions game is pretty straight forward. You need 2 or more people to play this game. Basically one player asks 21 questions and the other one answers them. Additionally, you can make your own rules. For example, you can split the questions in half and take turns. It’s a great way to get to know someone.
What’s the best game to ask a girl?
A good way to find out if they believe in only what they can confirm with their senses (touch, vision, hear, taste, and smell). 9. Where would you go for your dream holiday?
What’s the best question to ask a guy?
Pick any 21 questions that you want to ask your crush or boyfriend/girlfriend. 1. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave? This will tell you if he or she has a sense of adventure or never wants to leave home.
How many questions can you ask a person?
You can ask a person 21 questions and the person must answer them as truthfully as possible. There is no limit to the type of question game questions you can ask.