How do I download my Adobe products?
How to install Creative Cloud apps on a new computer
- Sign in to creativecloud.adobe.com/apps, then click Download for the app you want to install.
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin installation.
- Once the installer window opens, sign in to your Adobe account.
Can I download Adobe Acrobat for free?
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. And now, it’s connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
How do I download a full version of Adobe Acrobat?
Go to https://documentcloud.adobe.com/, and sign in with your Adobe ID and password, or with your social (Facebook or Google) account. After you sign in, the Adobe Document Cloud Home view appears. Click Apps in the left pane, and then click Download next to Acrobat Pro DC to start the download.
How do I download Adobe Acrobat DC?
Click Download Acrobat DC below to begin downloading Acrobat Pro DC or Standard DC. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in and install.
How do I access my downloaded apps?
You can see all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on your Android phone by opening the “My apps & games” section in your Google Play Store. The apps you’ve downloaded are divided into two sections: “Installed” (all the apps currently installed on your phone) and “Library” (all the apps that aren’t currently installed).
How do I install Adobe Acrobat?
Explorer: Download and install Acrobat Reader DC
- Close all versions of Reader.
- Go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page and click Install now.
- When the file download message appears at the bottom of the browser window, click Run.
- When you see the confirmation message that the installation is complete, click Finish.