Where can I print something at OSU?
Self-service copiers are located in the Learning Commons on the main (2nd) floor of the Valley Library. You may pay for copies by OSU ID card, library convenience card, or by using the cash copier. Paper sizes available are 8×11 and 8×14.
How do I print follow me?
Please follow the instructions on how to print to an HP or Canon Follow-Me printer from a campus computer.
- Open the file that you would like to print.
- Go to File, then Print.
- Choose a Follow-Me print queue to send your job to. (
- Click Print.
- Swipe your NCC ID at the printer you would like to retrieve the print job.
How do I print from uniprint?
- Sign into the online printing portal (the same one you use to top up your credits)
- Select Web Print from the left hand menu.
- Select Submit a job.
- Choose how many copies you need then select Upload documents.
- Once you select Upload and complete, collect your printed document from any University printer.
How do I link my OSU printer?
Connect Your Computer to the osuwireless Network
- Connect to the [email protected] network. A login page should automatically open.
- Click on Connect to osuwireless on the login page. (If the login page does launch automatically, open a web browser and go to wireless.osu.edu to be redirected to the login page.)
Is printing free at OSU?
Printer/Copier services are located in all Ohio State library locations. Standard print size is 8.5 x 11 at a cost of 4 cents (Black/White) or 18 cents (Color) per page.
Are OSU libraries open?
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How do I print at Bucknell?
Go to http://webprint.bucknell.edu.
- Logon with your Bucknell username and password.
- Upload your document or file.
- Go to a Canon Follow-Me printer on campus.
- Use your BUID card to login and release the job on the Canon printer.
What is follow print?
FollowMe Printing allows users to print to a shared print queue, roam and release their print job from any enabled output device. This ensures printing is confidential to the user and reduces printed waste, from documents left uncollected at the printer.
Can I print from home to office?
The easiest way to enable mobile printing is to use the one sitting at home or at your office. If it is compatible with a wireless network, you can print to it directly from close by. You can also remotely send an email document to print through an app if your printer is connected to the internet.
How much does printing cost at OSU?
How many libraries are at OSU?
Lastly, I am proud to say we have 17 libraries around central campus and across the state offering access to highly trained faculty and staff, a deep collection of digital and printed resources and state of the art facilities designed to support individual and collaborative study and research.
What time does OSU Open?
Regular Building Hours (starting August 21, 2021)
|Monday – Friday||8 a.m. – 11 p.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||10 a.m. – 11 p.m.|
|(Home Football Noon Kickoff)||8 a.m. – 11 p.m.|