How do I have a fun holiday party?
Here are our favorite ideas to throw the best holiday party ever.
- 01 of 15. Throw It Back.
- 02 of 15. Plan a Pajama Party.
- 03 of 15. Try a Tropical Escape.
- 04 of 15. Host a Holiday Happy Hour.
- 05 of 15. Celebrate With a Santa Showdown.
- 06 of 15. Host a Classic Dinner Party.
- 07 of 15. Opt for a Movie-Themed Costume Party.
- 08 of 15.
How do I choose an event name?
How to choose a good name.
- Take words right out of the dictionary.
- Create completely made-up words.
- Invent portmanteau words.
- Find words unique to the event.
- Make puns.
- Ask yourself what the heart of your event is, and then express this in terms a little off dead-center.
What do you say in a party invitation?
As a basic guide, party invitations should include:
- Your name.
- Type of party: Let your guests know what special occasion or milestone your party is in aid of, whether that be your 30th birthday or your engagement.
- Date and time of the party.
What is a holiday party?
a holiday party: a party late in the year around Christmas or New Years.
How do you create a party on virtual holiday?
Virtual Holiday Party Ideas
- Holiday Scavenger Hunt. Scavenger hunts are a fantastic way to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year!
- Tiny Tree Trimming.
- Holiday Movie Night.
- Festive Fashion Show.
- Cozy Karaoke.
- Wine & Wreath Making.
- Long-Distance Cookie Swap.
- Holiday Hidden Talent Show.
What do you do in lieu of a company holiday party?
10 Alternatives to the Office Holiday Party
- Make cookies for a holiday cookie tasting.
- Schedule an ugly holiday sweater day.
- Hold an in-house catered lunch with fun and games.
- Participate in a holiday card exchange.
- Make a charitable contribution in lieu of an office party.
- Schedule an employee potluck lunch.