How do I prepare for a case study Accenture interview?
Accenture provides the following six tips for acing your case interviews. Structure your ideas and thinking before you start talking. If needed, talk through the problem out loud so that the interviewer can follow your thought process. There may be times when the case will take a different direction than anticipated.
What are the case interview at Accenture?
Accenture case interviews are a mix of interviewer-led and candidate-led. In a candidate-led case, the candidate is given autonomy on the whole problem-solving process, with only one big case question. In an interviewer-led case, the interviewer direct the case by giving out separate questions.
Does Accenture do case interviews?
Accenture uses candidate-led case interviews similar to BCG and Bain. As the candidate, this means that you should be prepared to lead the conversation and suggest next steps for how to analyse and solve the case.
How do you practice a case study interview?
The Eight Steps to Practice Case Interviews by Yourself
- Find cases that are suitable for practicing alone.
- Synthesize the case background information out loud.
- Ask clarifying questions out loud.
- Structure a framework and present it out loud.
- Propose an area to start the case.
- Answer each case question out loud.
How many interview rounds are there in Accenture?
There are mainly three rounds in Accenture interview: Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round. Technical Interview Round. HR round.
How do you prepare a case study?
Preparation for the case study
- Listen to the interviewer and ask questions.
- Structure the problem and form a framework.
- Think before speaking.
- Focus on high-impact issues.
- Generate a hypothesis and explore options creatively.
- Demonstrate business judgment.
- Make quick and accurate calculations.
How prestigious is Accenture?
Leading consulting firms in the United States in 2020, by prestige rating
|Consulting firm||Average prestige score|
|KPMG LLP (Consulting Practice)||6.16|
|IBM Global Services||5.78|
What is the best answer to say why Accenture?
The reason I want to work for your organization is because, I highly admire the services you provide to your clients and the very reason that attracts me to be a part of this company is that, working here, I would be catering the best of my services to the clients as I would be working with the experts and have been …