How do I log into my T-Mobile account?
- On the ‘Welcome screen’, enter your phone number or email and My T-Mobile password.
- Tap Log in. If you do not have a T-Mobile ID, tap Get T-Mobile ID. Enter your registration information and tap Next.
- You will be taken to the Home page of the app.
Is Revvl 4 a good phone?
The 2GHz Quad-core processor seems to be a decent choice for an everyday phone. T-Mobile REVVL 4 also comes with a giant HD+ screen. There’s a fingerprint sensor, but unfortunately, the phone doesn’t come with a dual-camera. The battery has 3,500mAh in capacity and seems to be in average size.
What is T-Mobile postpaid account?
The postpaid mobile phone is a mobile phone for which service is provided by a prior arrangement with a mobile network operator. The user in this situation is billed after the fact according to their use of mobile services at the end of each month.
Why is my T-Mobile app not working?
Uninstall the app you have problems with, and reinstall it. Check your device has enough free storage space. T-Mobile recommends having at least 15% of the on-device storage free. If you downloaded the app, contact the app developer through the Play Store.
How do I access my T-Mobile email?
How Do I Access My T-Mobile Email on My Computer?
- Open your web browser on your computer and visit the T-Mobile main website.
- Enter your cell phone number and your T-Mobile online account password in the log-in box located at the upper right of the screen and click “Log In.”
How many cameras does a REVVL 4 have?
REVVL 4+ features powerful dual rear cameras with AI scene detection and bokeh effect, and a 16MP front-facing camera with 4-in-1 big pixel technology for brighter selfies.
How much is a REVVL 4 plus worth?
In addition to the specifications, the starting price of REVVL 4 is around $ 120 (8,999 INR) and REVVL 4+ can be obtained for $ 190 (14000 INR).
How do I know if I have T-Mobile postpaid?
If you’re prepaid, your account number is your phone number. If you’re postpaid, your account number is on your bill.