How do I contact USAA corporate office?
- Mailing Address. USAA Investments Management Company. P.O.Box 659453. San Antonio, TX 78265.
- USAA Main Number. 210-531-8177 or 800-531-8722.
- Hours. Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m to 8 p.m CT. Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
How do you call a USAA extension?
In order to speak to a live person in USAA customer service, you need to dial 1-800-531-8722. You need to say “another member” and then you will get connected to a live customer service representative. At the beginning of the call the automated system will ask you to enter your USAA number or social security number.
How do I talk to a live person at USAA?
One way to resolve concerns is to call customer service. You can either go through the voice response system or talk directly to a live agent. Dial 1-201-531-8722 (main) or 1-800-531-8722 (toll-free). The voice prompt will ask for your USAA number or social security number.
What is my USAA number?
Where can I find my USAA number? It’s the 5 — 12 digit number listed on your blue USAA card. If you don’t have this card, the member number for the primary insured of the household appears on the auto ID card as the first 8-12 digits of your policy number.
How do I get a live person at USAA?
You can either go through the voice response system or talk directly to a live agent.
- Dial 1-201-531-8722 (main) or 1-800-531-8722 (toll-free).
- The voice prompt will ask for your USAA number or social security number.
- The company’s customer service line is navigated by voice command.
What happens when you dispute a charge with USAA?
They will either issue a chargeback to your account for the contested amount, or allow the charge to stand. If the disputed charge is ruled to be valid, you would then have to pay that amount, including any applicable fees and interest charges that accrued during the dispute, starting from the original purchase date.