How can I activate mobile banking in OBC?
Mobile Banking Registration through ATM
- Visit the nearest OBC ATM.
- Swipe the debit card and click ‘Other Services’
- Select ‘Mobile Banking’
- Select ‘mPAY registration’
- Enter the registered mobile phone number associated with the bank account.
- Re-enter to confirm the mobile phone number.
How can I download OBC app?
Download Cointab app for Android or iPhone. Install app using mobile number which is registered in your OBC account. Select OBC for bank account registration. All your bank accounts registered with OBC will be shown in the app.
How can I link my mobile number with OBC bank account?
Change your Registered Mobile Number in Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Step 1: Approach home branch of Oriental Bank Of Commerce where you maintain your account.
- Step 2: Obtain KYC Details Change form.
- Step 3: Fill up KYC Details Change form.
- Step 4: Submit KYC Details Change form along with necessary documents.
What is OBC mobile banking app?
Download Oriental Bank Of Commerce App Mobile Banking app is allows you to check bank balance, mini statement,fund transfer, transaction statement, transaction online (through NEFT, RTGS online, IMPS Funds transfer) etc.
How can I check my OBC passbook online?
If you want to check your OBC balance without a phone number, you can use Net-banking or mobile banking application. Log-in to the website/application, go to account statements. Now, select your account, the period and click on ‘download’.
How can I register for OBC net banking?
Enter https://www.obconline.co.in in the address bar of the web browser. The homepage of Oriental Bank of Commerce will open. To register or activate Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking services, click on ‘Self-User Creation’ button. Step 2: A new webpage ‘Online User Registration’ will open in the browser.
How can I login to OBC net banking?
How to Login in OBC Bank Net Banking?
- Step 1: Visit the OBC official website.
- Step 2: Click on login on the right hand side of the website.
- Step 3: Now a page open click on the click here to login for registered user.
- Step 4: Enter the User ID / Customer ID also enter the Captcha showing below.
How can I check my OBC account balance online?
How do I find my MPIN?
You can reset your MPIN in the following ways:
- Open your Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking App.
- Click on ‘Forgot MPIN’
- Fill your personal details such as your date of birth, mother’s maiden name etc.
- Add a new 6-digit MPIN.
- Confirm your new MPIN.
What is MPIN in OBC mobile banking?
What is MPIN & How to generate MPIN for SBI, ICICI, PNB, BOB, HDFC, OBC, SBBJ: – MPIN is a 4-digit code used to authenticate your IMPS transactions while doing transactions on National Unified USSD Platform or Bank’s Call to pay service to make bill payments. The MPIN is used only when we transact through our mobile.
How can I check my account balance in OBC?
Use the Oriental Bank of Commerce Balance Enquiry Number 08067205757 to find your account balance. You just need to give a missed call to this number. Your call will automatically get disconnected after short rings and you will receive an SMS within a few seconds providing your account balance.