How do you make a story with certain words?
How to Write a Story Using Specific Words
- Get your word list. Whether assigned or from an Internet search, find your word choices.
- Carefully review your word list.
- Brainstorm your story.
- Write your story in carefully crafted, concise sentences.
- Thread your sentences together.
- Read over your story.
- Edit and revise.
How can I make my own story?
Everything I Know About How to Write a Story
- Write In One Sitting. Write the first draft of your story in as short a time as possible.
- Develop Your Protagonist.
- Create Suspense and Drama.
- Show, Don’t Tell.
- Write Good Dialogue.
- Write About Death.
- Edit Like a Pro.
- Know the Rules, Then Break Them.
How do you make a story catchy?
- Write a Catchy First Paragraph.
- Developing Characters.
- Choose a Point of View.
- Write Meaningful Dialogue.
- Set Up the Plot.
- Create Conflict and Tension.
- Build to a Crisis or Climax.
- Find a Resolution.
How do you write a 500 word story?
How to write your 500 Words story
- Find a space to write. This could be at the kitchen table, in the library, or even on the bus to school.
- Turn off your inner critic. Every author has a critic inside their head telling them what they’re doing wrong.
- Grab your reader’s attention.
- Show, don’t tell.
- Craft the perfect ending.
How do you write a title of a story?
The 3 Most Common Attributes of Good Titles
- Short. The most memorable titles are usually on the shorter side.
- Evocative. Best-selling titles are often evocative and contain compelling wordplay and imagery.
- Memorable and unique. A good-book-title should be both memorable and unique.
How do you write a long story?
You can increase your word count in two ways:
- Pacing: Slow down the story.
- Tension: Add to the tension, by dragging it out and writing slow motion moments you will be able to add value.
- Sentence length: You need variety when it comes to sentence length, but longer sentences will help you up the word count.
How can I publish my own story?
Here’s how to publish a book step-by-step:
- Decide Why You Want to Publish a Book.
- Write Your Book.
- Get Feedback Before Publishing Your Book.
- Choose a Book Title.
- Hire a Great Book Editor.
- Design a Book Cover that Converts.
- Create Your Kindle Direct Publishing Account.
- Format and Upload your Book.
Where can I publish my story online?
10 Sites where you can publish short stories online
- Commaful. I have to start with Commaful for short stories because the site is just gorgeous.
- Wattpad. You probably know about Wattpad, which has been the launching pad for a lot of published writers.
- Story Star.
What are the qualities of a good story?
What are the key elements of a good, dramatic story?
- Extraordinary characters or character behaviour.