How can I spend one day in Barcelona?
What to do in Barcelona in 24 hours: A complete one-day itinerary
- Take a whimsical journey through Güell Park.
- Grab some tapas on the way to La Sagrada Familia.
- Tour more of Gaudi’s work at Casa Batllo.
- Explore the heart of Barcelona at Placa de Catalunya.
- Discover ancient Barcelona in the Gothic Quarter.
What is there to do in Barcelona in 24 hours?
24 Hours in Barcelona: The Best of the Catalan Capital in One Day
- 10 a.m.: Tastes & Traditions Food Tour.
- 2 p.m.: Lunch like a local or visit the museum.
- 4 p.m.: Stroll through the city center towards La Sagrada Familia.
- 6 p.m.: Merienda in Gracia.
- 10 p.m.: Dinner in Gracia.
How can I explore Barcelona?
How to Explore Barcelona in a Day
- 7 minute walk. La Rambla.
- 30 minute train ride. Gothic Quarter.
- 35 minute train ride. Sagrada Familia.
- 1 hour 10 minute train ride or 25 minute taxi ride. Park Güell.
- 40 minute train ride or 20 minutes taxi ride. Mountain of Montjuic.
What should I do on my first day in Barcelona?
Barcelona in One Day
- Getting Central.
- Stop #1 – the Sagrada Familia (2 hours)
- Stop #2 – Passeig de Gracia (1.5 hours)
- Stop #3 – Lunch at El Nacional (1 hour)
- Stop #4 – Placa Catalunya (30 minutes)
- Stop #5 – La Rambla (1 hour)
- Stop #6 – Fresh Air and a Drink in Barceloneta (2 hours)
What can you do in Barcelona on a half day?
Top 5 Half day Tours in Barcelona
- 1 | The 10 Tastings of Barcelona. Choose your favorite local host.
- 2 | Gaudi Tour & Sagrada Familia Skip The Line Entrance.
- 3 | Private Bike Journey Through the City of Gaudi.
- 4 | Withlocals Your Way: Barcelona 100% Personalized Food Tour.
- 5 | Highlights & Hidden Gems of Barcelona.
How many days in Barcelona is enough?
Our recommendation – How many days in Barcelona is enough – 4 days. Our recommendation for Barcelona is 4 days. 4 days is a good time frame to explore the MAIN attractions as well as enjoy a relaxed time in Barcelona without being rushed.