What is there to do in Atlanta in September?
Cool Things To Do in Atlanta in September
- Dragon Con Virtual – September 3 – 7.
- TFTI Ultimate Photo Experience – Lenox Square.
- Black Restaurant Week – September 4 – 13.
- Tiki Thursdays – Ponce City Market Roof.
- Atlanta Food and Wine Festival – September 10 – 19.
- Atlanta Falcons Home Opener – September 13.
What is there to do in Atlanta in August?
Cool Things To Do In Atlanta In August
- Atlanta Botanical Garden-Cocktails in the Garden.
- College Football Hall of Fame: College Football & HBCUs-August.
- Atlanta Food Swap-Aug.
- 11th Annual BronzeLens Film Festival-The Virtual Experience -Aug.
- Grant Park Summer Shade Festival-Aug.
- Tropicale’ Pop-Up.
What is Atlanta like September?
The average daily high temperature in Atlanta in September is 82°F (28°C). The average daily low is 64°F (18°C). In a typical September, you can expect the daily high to top 90°F (32°C) on half to two thirds of days, and temperatures approaching 100°F (38°C) are possible.
What is going on in Atlanta October 2020?
October in Atlanta: top events and things to do this month
- North Georgia State Fair.
- Pumpkin Festival and “Glow by Night” attraction.
- Georgia State Fair.
- Woodstock International Food Festival (drive-thru event)
- Cumming Greek Festival (drive-thru event)
- The Haunted Highway (drive-thru spooktacular!)
- FREE museum days.
What is the average temperature in Atlanta Georgia in August?
Temperature & Humidity The average daily high temperature in Atlanta in August is 86°F (30°C). The average daily low is 69°F (21°C). Daily high temperatures throughout the month of August in Atlanta show minimal variability.
What is there to do in Georgia in August?
4 Best Things To Do In Georgia In August
- Camping. Georgia is a haven for those who enjoy camping.
- Hiking. The summer months are the best to enjoy outdoor activities like hiking and trekking as the roads are clear and the valleys are once again accessible once the snow melts away.
- White Water Rafting.