How do I get a German Apple ID?
Change your region online
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Scroll to the Account section, then click Edit.
- From the Country/Region menu, select your new country or region.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*
How do I find my iTunes account?
You can change your Apple ID name, password, or billing information at any time. In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > View My Account, then sign in. Click Edit. Make your changes, then click Done.
Can you sync iTunes accounts?
Merging two individual accounts is not possible, however playing content from one of the accounts in the other is. All you have to do is have both accounts authorized to the device you are using. Download all purchases to iTunes, and you can play them both.
How do I get my iTunes account back?
Unlock your Apple ID
- Enter your Apple ID (email)
- Click “Continue”
- Enter the phone number you use for your Apple ID account.
- Follow the prompts on your iPhone, Mac, or iPad to reset your password.
How do I log into iTunes on my iPhone?
Here’s how to sign in to an account:
- Tap Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap iTunes & App Stores; the screen shown appears.
- Tap Sign In, and enter your Apple ID and password, then tap the Sign In button.
- Tap Password Settings in the iTunes & App screen to bring up this screen.
Do iTunes accounts expire?
Apple IDs don’t expire.
How do I transfer iTunes balance to Apple pay?
How to quickly link your iTunes credit or debit card to Apple Pay
- Launch the Passbook app on an Apple Pay-compatible iPhone or iPad.
- Pull down from the top of the screen to reveal the plus sign — tap on the plus sign.
- Tap on Set Up Apple Pay.
- Log in to your iCloud account when prompted.