Why is add to playlist greyed out in iTunes?
The reason your Add songs to Library when adding to playlists checkbox is greyed out is because you haven’t enabled the iCloud Music Library (see the checkbox above the one that is greyed out).
Why is my Apple Music Gray?
The song isn’t in Apple Music or isn’t available in your current country or region. These songs also appear in gray if you search for them in Apple Music. Restrictions are turned on for explicit tracks.
How do I get my iTunes playlists back?
How to Recover Lost, Missing, or Accidentally Deleted iTunes…
- Quit out of iTunes.
- Go into your home folder, then into the Music folder, and finally into the iTunes folder.
- Find a file called iTunes Music Library.xml and drag it out of that folder (to the desktop, or somewhere else that’s convenient for you).
How do I manually manage Music in iTunes?
How to apply the “Manually manage music” option
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to your computer.
- Select the Device button near the top-left corner of iTunes.
- On the “Summary” screen, check the Manually manage music and videos box (under “Options”).
- Click Apply.
What to do if your songs are grayed out on Apple Music?
If a song is still grayed out after your music library is uploaded, import a new copy of the song into your music library. Then in the Apple Music app or iTunes, go to the menu bar and choose File > Library > Update Cloud Library. If you see next to a song, then that song might be ineligible for upload.
How do I delete greyed out songs from my Playlist?
1. Right click the greyed out song in your playlist and select Add to Library 2. Locate the song in your library (Songs view) 3. Right click the song (probably greyed out there too) and select Delete from Library (this also deletes it from your Playlist) 4.
Why are some songs on iTunes not playing?
In some cases like after upgrading to a new iTunes version, some purchased songs from iTunes are greyed out and not playable. For this iTunes music won’t play error, we, fortunately, find an effective fix from Apple Support. 1. Sign out of iTunes Store and go to iTunes Preference > Advanced > then click “Reset Caches” and “Reset Warnings”.
Where do I find my songs on iTunes?
On your Mac, go to the menu bar and choose Music > Preferences. On your PC, choose iTunes > Preferences. Click the General tab. Select “Songs list checkboxes.” Click OK. Under Library, click Songs and make sure that there’s a check next to every song.