What are the 7 armors of God?
These pieces are described in Ephesians as follows: loins girt with truth (belt of truth), breastplate of righteousness, shoes with the preparation of the gospel of peace (peace), shield of faith, helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit/word of God.
How do you teach small children about God?
Here are a few helpful tips to teach your child about God:
- Talk about ways the Bible brings you joy.
- Share when God convicts you.
- Notice when your child exemplifies a spiritual quality.
- To teach your child about God, spark their curiosity about God.
Why do we need the armor of God kids?
By putting on the armor of God, you will be able to stand up to these things and do what is right. The armor will give you God’s help to fight against the bad in the world. We can protect our heart by confessing any sin we have, or saying sorry to God for things we’ve done wrong. Now we put on the Sandals of Peace.
How do we put on the full armor of God?
To put on the full armor of God is to apply all of the Gospel to all of your life. The whole armor is the expression of your full trust in God and what He has done for you through Jesus Christ. Your victory in spiritual warfare was secured at the cross of Christ and the blood that was shed there (Rev. 12:11).
How do you pray the full armor of God?
Help me put on my armor firmly and securely, so that I’m ready for battle.
- Belt of Truth. First, help me to put on the belt of truth, the truth that I am Your child.
- Breastplate of Righteousness.
- Feet Fitted With Readiness That Comes From the Gospel of Peace.
- Shield of Faith.
- Helmet of Salvation.
- Sword of the Spirit.
How do you tell a child God?
Describe God as a person, but not a real-life, flesh-and-blood person. Let them know that God is everywhere. This can be a tough concept for children to grasp, but a useful analogy is to compare God to the wind, because they can’t see wind but they know it is there.
How can I teach my child the love of God?
5 Ways to Teach Your Kids the Love of God
- Read the Bible to them. The best way to learn about God is to read His word—the story of His love for us.
- Make the Bible relevant to everyday life.
- Pray with them.
- Discipline them.
- Live by example.
What is the armor of God Prayer?
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.