What do I do if I forgot my Singpass password?
- Visit Singpass website at www.singpass.gov.sg.
- Select ‘Log in’
- Select ‘Reset Password’ (under the ‘Services’ tab)
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete the changing or resetting of Singpass password.
How do I cancel my Singpass account?
All Singpass account requests are final and cannot be cancelled or re-submitted. As your Singpass password will be mailed to your registered local address, please ensure that your address registered with the Government is up-to-date before proceeding.
Why I Cannot login to my Singpass?
If you have any Singpass issues (e.g. unable to login via Singpass, lost Singpass token, forgot Singpass password, unable to receive SMS OTP), please call the Singpass helpdesk at +65 6335 3533 or email [email protected].
How do I log into Singpass?
- Step 1: Login with SingPass. On mobile app.
- Step 2: Tap on the SingPass QR code on your screen / Launch your SingPass Mobile app. On mobile app.
- Step 3: Validate your login.
- Step 4: And you’re done on mobile! / Validate your login using your SingPass Mobile biometric or 6-digit passcode.
- Step 5: And you’re done on desktop!
How can I get SingPass immediately?
Do foreigners have SingPass?
Are foreigners eligible to get a SingPass? All citizens of Singapore, and permanent residents of Singapore and other nationalities (foreign nationals) are permitted to participate in the application. If you are a foreign national, you must have valid SingPass ID.
Is SingPass only for Singaporean?
To be eligible for SingPass: You must be a citizen of Singapore and be a permanent resident. Certain individuals with work permits who need SingPass can avail of digital services offered by government.
How do I use MyInfo?
MyInfo, a government digital initiative for your convenience
- Choose the product you want to apply and login via SingPass to authenticate yourself.
- Verify your personal data and give consent for retrieval of data.
- Complete the application and submit. It’s that easy!
Is Singpass mobile safe?
Not to worry, SingPass Mobile has stringent security measures in place to detect and prevent unauthorised access of your personal data. For example, when the app identifies a potential security breach or the presence of malicious software on a mobile device, it will prompt the user to exit the app.
Is Singpass only for Singaporean?
What is the benefit of SingPass?
Over the years, Singpass was enhanced to include an improved user interface, mobile-friendly features and stronger security capabilities, such as Two-Factor Verification (also known as 2FA) for digital transactions involving sensitive data.
Is Singpass only for Singaporeans?