How do you use Pretilachlor 50 EC herbicide?
Keep 2-3 cm water in the crop and spray uniformly, immediately after transplanting to 4 of days of transplanting or Treat 20-25 kg dry sand with 500 ml of Craze and apply it in the crop immediately after transplanting to within 4 days of transplanting.
What is Pretilachlor herbicide?
Pretilachlor is a synthetic chloroacetanilide herbicide used effectively in annual grasses and broad-leaved weeds including Echinochloa Beauvois, Cyperus difformis, and sedges in rice and paddy fields. Pretilachlor is generally marketed in a 50% emulsifiable concentrate formulation.
How do you use Pretilachlor?
- Apply any one of the pre-emergence herbicides viz., Pretilachlor + safener 0.3kg/ha, on 3rd or 4th day after sowing to control weeds in the lowland nursery.
- Keep a thin film of water and allow it to disappear.
- Avoid drainage of water.
What is the use of Pretilachlor?
Pretilachlor is used to control annual grasses, broad-leaved weeds and sedges in rice and works by inhibiting cell division. Pretilachlor and quinclorac were introduced for rice weed control at the same time, mainly to control barnyardgrass. germinating weeds.
Does Roundup contain atrazine?
“Atrazine is a hundred times worse than glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup, because it’s an endocrine disruptor,” said Nathan Donley, a scientist at the Center for Biological Diversity, which has called for a complete ban of the chemical. Atrazine has been mired in controversy since Dr.
How much is pendimethalin per acre?
Pendimethalin is applied at a rate of 0.75 to 1.50 pounds active ingredient per acre. Applications should not exceed 1.50 pounds of active ingredient per acre except for dodder (Cuscuta spp.) control. Rain or overhead irrigation is required within 7 days of application to activate.
How do you use gold nominee?
- Shake the bottle well before well.
- Targeted weeds should directly be exposed to NOMINEE GOLD spray.
- Use Flat fan / Flood jet nozzle only.
- Ensure uniform spray only.
- Avoid Spray if rain is expected in 6 hrs.
- Re-flood the field within 48 – 72 hrs.
- Maintain water for 5-7 days to suppress weed emergence.