What are the dumbest questions to ask?
The 30 Dumbest Questions Ever Asked Online
- Should I tell my parents I’m adopted?
- Do midgets have night vision?
- If i eat myself will I get twice as big or disappear completely?
- Does it take 18 months for twins to be born?
- Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?
What is a nonsense question?
A rhetorical question is a statement that is formulated as a question but that is not supposed to be answered. These questions are intended to “provoke thought” rather than to provide answers. It’s the “thought” part that we love!
What questions have no answer?
17 questions that are impossible to answer
- If God exists and he (or she) revealed themselves, would people who believe in God actually accept God as God?
- If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then?
- Why do cats purr?
- What is the purpose of death?
- Why do women go through menopause but men do not?
Do you think stupid questions are Funny or annoying?
Stupid questions can be hilarious sometimes, especially when such questions are asked by friends. In other situations, they can be very annoying and just plain stupid, making you wonder if the person asking the question is in their right mind.
What kind of questions are thought provoking and funny?
Humor – These funny questions will make you laugh and they will make you think. They are designed to be thought provoking and entertaining. They can be used as a conversation starter or to lighten the mood. Most of all they are just a fun bunch of questions. 99 Humorous, amusing and thought provoking questions and ponderables.
Why do people ask stupid questions about business?
To some people, the question may sound dumb or stupid because in our world today every business needs to go digital. However, answering that question would help to uncover and align the goals the company is aiming to achieve by making its operations digital. That being said, asking stupid questions can also help you acquire new knowledge.
Is there such a thing as a dumb question?
Oftentimes, one of the most common things heard in school, workplace, and conference room is that there is no such thing as a dumb question and that the only questions regarded as dumb or stupid are the ones that were never asked.