How do I connect to Telstra Gateway?
Find your Telstra modem’s default address: Enter the correct URL for your modem: For nbn™/ADSL/Velocity/Cable (with Adapter) modems – enter http://10.0.0.138 or http://telstra.gateway/ For Cable (without Adapter) modems – enter http://220.127.116.11 or http://telstra.gateway/
How do I set up a new gateway?
Connect your new gateway
- Place your new gateway next to your old one.
- Transfer your existing connections one at a time to the new gateway.
- Plug the new power cord into your new gateway and then into an electrical outlet. While the new gateway powers up, don’t unplug the green data cable or the power cable.
Is Telstra Gateway a modem or router?
Introducing the new T-GatewayTM which is a modem, router and a Wi-Fi access point in one. It is an advanced ADSL gateway not only supporting high speed ADSL services, but also the following features: Telstra Mobile Broadband back up service feature via USB port.
Can’t connect to Telstra Gateway?
Restart your modem:
- Remove the power cable from your modem for 10 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 1-2 minutes for the modem to settle and go ‘green’, now check to see if your devices are connecting. This is a ‘reboot’ and can often solve connection problems.
Why can’t I log into my Telstra Gateway?
The default password is admin. If that doesn’t work then try rebooting the gateway and make sure that nothing is plugged into gateway when rebooting. A good indication that the password want work is when you don’t see the [email protected] under the Telstra T and above the admin box.
Does Telstra T Gateway work with NBN?
No you cannot. TG797 is not an FTTN VDSL2 modem. However you may be able to turn TG797 into a switch and hook it up behind [email protected] 5355 and use the additional ethernet ports on TG797.
Do I need a router with Telstra smart modem?
The Telstra Smart Modem is a hybrid modem that acts as both a modem and a router. The modem allows your compatible devices to connect to the internet and helps to keep you connected – even when there is a fixed broadband* network outage or disruption – by automatically switching to a backup mobile internet service**.