What is a good sentence for engineer?
Examples of engineer in a Sentence Noun Design engineers are working on ways to make the cars run more efficiently. The engineer stopped the train. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word ‘engineer.
What is an engineer in one sentence?
An engineer is a person who uses scientific knowledge to design, construct, and maintain engines and machines or structures such as roads, railroads, and bridges. An engineer is a person who repairs mechanical or electrical devices. They will send a service engineer to fix it.
How do you use engineer?
Engineers apply the principles of science and mathematics to develop economical solutions to technical problems. Their work is the link between scientific discoveries and the commercial applications that meet societal and consumer needs. Many engineers develop new products.
What are some examples of engineering?
Engineering is all about using scientific principles to create structures and machines. Examples include bridges, pharmaceuticals, vehicles, airplanes, factory machines, buildings, roads, robots, and tunnels. It is the application of mathematics and science to solve problems.
How do you use the word react?
React sentence example
- I should be able to react professionally to something like that.
- She expected him to react , but he didn’t.
- “Most people react like that,” Han stated.
- How did Shipton react to his own son’s death?
- He couldn’t even begin to think how she would react to his secret.
How do you use the word powerful in a sentence?
Powerful sentence example
- The powerful words made her frown.
- And you haven’t mated him off to some powerful House?
- You’re too powerful now, she replied.
- Breaking through the surface, Gabriel gasped in a few breaths before swimming towards the shore with powerful strokes.