Why does my phone say recording failed?
Restarting the device. Clearing camera cache and data. Clearing system-wide cache partition. Factory data reset.
Why does my S4 say camera failed?
Your camera failures may have been caused by something in the cached data that has been corrupted. Tapping the force close button will stop the app from running, and clearing the cache and the data will delete the files that are used by the camera when it launches its app.
How do I voice record on my Samsung Galaxy S4?
Voice recording on the Samsung Galaxy S4 is really simple and useful.
- Open the Voice Recorder app.
- Tap the record button at the bottom in the middle.
- Tap pause to delay recording, then the record button again to continue recording to the same file.
- Tap the square stop button to finish recording.
Why does my Samsung camera keep failing?
Causes of the Camera Failed Error in Samsung Devices The error can be caused by an incomplete firmware update, out-of-date third-party apps, or an SD card the camera suddenly doesn’t recognize.
Why won’t my camera work on my phone?
If the camera or flashlight is not working on Android, you can try to clear the app’s data. This action automatically Resets the camera app system. Go to SETTINGS > APPS & NOTIFICATIONS (select, “See all Apps”) > scroll to CAMERA > STORAGE > Tap, “Clear Data”. Next, check to see if the camera is working fine.
How do I fix my camera on my Galaxy S4?
Go to Settings and tap on Application Manager. Then tap on the Camera icon and tap on the force close button. Select the clear cache and clear data buttons. Restart your Samsung Galaxy S4 and it will clear all the cache data of your camera.
How do I change the camera settings on my Galaxy S4?
Camera & video settings
- From the home screen, tap Camera.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap the Flash icon to change the flash setting to on, off or auto.
- Tap the Settings icon to access additional settings.
- Under the Settings icon tab, tap Timer to set a timer.
- Scroll to, then tap Storage to change the storage location.
How do I record on my Samsung?
Using the Screen Recorder on my Samsung device
- 1 Swipe down to access your Quick Panel and select Screen Recorder.
- 2 Choose your preferred Sound settings then tap on Start recording.
- 3 Choose your preferred Sound settings then tap on Start recording.
How do I record a phone conversation on my Samsung?
To record your phone calls: Your device must run Android 9 and up….Use call recording responsibly and turn it on only when needed.
- On your Android device, open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options Settings. Call recording.
- Under “Always record,” turn on Numbers not in your contacts.
- Tap Always record.
What to do when camera is not working?
How to Fix Camera Not Working on Android
- Reboot device.
- Switch off device.
- Recharge device battery if low.
- Clear App Data.
- Check if another app is actively using the camera.
- Check camera app permissions.
- Force Stop the camera app.
- Remove any third-party camera apps.