How do I see a Street View of an address?
Tap on a place marker
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap on a place marker.
- At the bottom, tap the place name or address.
- Scroll and select the photo labeled “Street View.” You can also select the thumbnail with a Street View icon .
- When you’re done, at the top left, tap Back .
Can you look at old Google Street View?
You can see old street-level imagery from the Street View’s archives in the full version of Google Maps. Drag Pegman onto the map. Click Time . At the bottom, use the slider to go further back in time.
How do I see a Street View on Google Earth?
- Navigate to a place on the map.
- Zoom in on the location you want to see using: Your mouse or touchpad. Shortcut keys.
- Below the navigation controls on the right, you’ll see Pegman . Drag Pegman to the area you want to see. Earth will show Street View imagery.
- In the top right, click Building .
Why can’t I do Street View on Google Maps?
If Street View stopped working all of a sudden or after you updated your Google Maps app, this could be due to a code bug or glitch. The latest Google Maps updates may sometimes break certain features of the app, especially on Android or iOS. If this is the case for you, try reverting to an older app version.
What is the best Street View app?
1. Google Street View
- Google Street View for Android.
- Google Street View for iPhone.
What happened to Street View in Google Earth?
Click the Menu button in the upper left hand corner when your map is open. In the second section you will find Street View.
Why do some areas not have Street View?
Other reasons for gaps in Street View could include temporary lane closures, the construction of new roads since Google photographed an area, and safety issues that prevented drivers visiting certain streets, said Jon Froehlich, an assistant professor of computer science at the University of Maryland, College Park, who …