What chord goes with C sharp?
Chords in the key of C Sharp and D flat major
|Common chord progressions in C sharp major|
|I – IV – V||C# – F# – G#|
|I – vi – IV – V||C# – Am# – F# – G#|
|ii – V – I||D#m7 – G#7 – C#maj7|
What chords go with C sharp Minor?
Chords and Common Chord Progressions in the Key of C Sharp Minor
- (Most common) I — IV—V—I: C# minor — F# minor — G#minor — C# minor.
- I — V — VI — IV: C# minor — G#minor — A — F# minor.
- I — VI — IV — V: C# minor — A — F# minor — G#minor.
What keys go with C#?
Major Keys Using Sharps
|Major Key||Minor Key||2|
What is the C major chord progression?
The chords in C major are C(I), Dm(ii), Em(iii), F(IV), G(V), Am(vi), and B diminished(vii). These are just four of many combinations that you can try.
How do you play C sharp major?
- Make a barre with your first finger on the fourth fret.
- Put your second finger on the sixth fret of the fourth string.
- Put your third finger on the sixth fret of the third string.
- Put your fourth finger on the sixth fret of the second string.
- Strum only the highest five strings.
What does C sharp look like?
C# is a black key on the piano. Another name for C# is Db, which has the same note pitch / sound, which means that the two note names are enharmonic to each other. It is called sharp because it is 1 half-tone(s) / semitone(s) up from the white note after which is is named – note C. The next note up from C# is D.
What chords go well with C major?
Identifying Chords that Work Well Together
- C: C-E-G.
- Dm: D-F-A.
- Em: E-G-B.
- F: F-A-C.
- G: G-B-D.
- Am: A-C-E.
- Bdim: B-D-F.